The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

How Do You Get All Those BOOKS!?
As you can see my IMM post for this week is a little different. I joined up with the "cool kids" and did a vlog. Just so you know, before you start watching, I'm a bit of a nerd on camera, and I just realized I look kinda funny when I talk. I had a little mishap during my recording session... but I tried to fix it, so sorry about that. And I'm even more sorry that I say... UM and actually about a million times! And yes, I have my Chicago Cubs shirt on, they had a game today (which would have been Saturday, which was yesterday, when I recorded this), so I had to represent.

People/Books I talk about during this vlog:

James of Book Chic
Hope of Hope's Bookshelf
Chelsea of The Page Flipper

The Beef Princess of Practical County by Michelle Houts (HB/Delacorte Books for Young Readers/April 14, 2009)

As You Wish by Jackson Pearce (ARC/HarperTeen/August 25, 2009)

Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Megan Frazer (ARC/Hyperion/July 7, 2009)

'09 Debut Author Challenge
The Debs (2009 Debutantes: The Feast of Awesome)

Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner (ARC/Random House Books for Young Readers/May 27, 2009)
Spanking Shakespeare

Cathy's Book & Cathy's Key

Gentlemen by Michael Northrop (HB/Scholastic Press/April 15, 2009)

Melissa Walker's Blog

Gentleman Cover Story @ Melissa Walker's Blog

Wings by Aprilynne Pike (ARC/HarperTeen/May 5, 2009)

Yan of Books By Their Cover

Bookmooch

Sloppy Firsts, Second Helpings, Fourth Comings & Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty

Again sorry for all you bloggers that did an IMM post last week and didn't receive a comment! I'll be sure to comment on them all this week!

So, let me know what you think. To vlog or not to vlog? Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual post, so that it is easier to find! Thanks!