The Story is About   +  underground

Contest Winners!

I completely forgot about the Ducks/Madman contest coming to an end on the first! I guess I better get to announcing the winners!

On another unrelated to this contest note: I didn't hear from one of the winners of The Sloane Sisters so another winner was chosen and that person was:

Mandy

Mandy, I've emailed you! Please hit me back with your info asap!

And now on to the Ducks/Madman winners:

The 10 winners of Peace, Love and Baby Ducks are:

Jordan Nicole
Katie
Bookworm
Liv
Reverie
Zoealea
What a Girl Reads
Madison
Wdebo
&
Amber[ella]

The 5 winners of Tales of the Madman Underground are:

Polo.Pony
Melanie
Jessica Secret
Brokenwings
&
Beth & Nathan

I will be emailing the winners that I have contact information for! Congrats to all the winners!