The Story is About   +  TIME

Contest Winners... and stuff

So I just realized that I had not picked my winners for The Ex Games, and the contest has been over for almost a week! So sorry! I need a pop up reminder or something. Anyway... the random number generator was busy tonight, because I ended the 800 follower contest a little early too. (three hours early.) I've got the lucky winner for that one too!! YAHOO, let's give some books away, what do you say?

The two lucky winners of a shiny copy of The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols (love Jennifer btw) are:

Sunkissed
&
The Book Owl

Congrats! I've emailed you both!

The extremely lucky winner of the 800 followers contest (there were over 300 entries for that one) and the new owner of Darklight by Lesley Livingston, Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland and the Dark Divine by Bree Despain is:

Jenna

Congrats Jenna!! I've email you for your info too! If you get it to me by Friday I can pop it in the mail that day!!

Thanks to everyone that entered!!

If you didn't win, I've got plenty more contests going on right now!

You can win a Vampire's Assistant themed prize pack!! This one ends on Oct. 22 and is open to US residents only, but even if you aren't in the US, I would be forever in debt to you, if you would still vote for your favorite t-shirt slogan and help me win an iPod touch! Yes, I'm pretty much begging. I have no shame.

Win a finished copy of Food, Girls, & Other Things I Can't Have by Allen Zadoff! It has one of the longest titles in the history of long titles... okay I did make that part up, but it does have a LONG title. Besides that, it's a really awesome book.

I also have a contest to win a signed copy of Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowen, which is part of her new Demon Princess, young adult series. This book is great! This is one of those times, I wish I could enter my own contests! HA! This one ends on Oct. 23 and is open to everyone!

You can win 250 business cards too! And this isn't just a contest for bloggers! Anyone can get these business cards!

Not to mention, I'll be announcing two more contests tomorrow... sorry for the contest overload. But I have this huge problem about not saying no to giving stuff away... someone help me please.