The Story is About   +  TIME

Contest Winner

I decided to close my 1000 follower contest a week early. A month should be sufficient time for people to enter, and I'd like to get the winner their books before Christmas, so I can "buy (more) books for the holidays!"

I had over 300 entrants! Wow! Thanks to all that entered!

The winner is:

Stephanie

Congrats Stephanie!

Stephanie spent her $40 shopping spree on:

  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Willow by Julia Hoban
  • Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
Those are some awesome books! Stephanie I've emailed you, please reply to the email asap! Can't wait to send out your books! Thank you so much to everyone that entered, to all those 1000 followers and to all the readers of the blog! I truly appreciate it!