The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (91)

Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find out how to participate and the "official" details on the IMM page.

IMM is a meme I started here at The Story with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.



For Review:

NONE!

Bought:

So, today is J's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Not that he even reads my blog... lol. BUT we went out to celebrate last night and after dinner we had a little time to kill before the baseball game, so he took me to a local indie that is closing in Fort Wayne. I went a little crazy buying books... I probably would have bought more if J hadn't been there! But I felt sort of bad, it being his birthday and me acting like the kid in the candy store... I think I might have to go back on my day off this week! Anyway, here's what i got:

Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
Ash by Malinda Lo
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

If you'd like to share your IMM posts, please be sure to sign the link list below!

For example:
Name: The Story
URL: http://www.google.com/in-my-mailbox-1000

Mister Linky is down for emergency maintenance... so for this week I'll be using Inlinz! Sorry for the inconvenience.