The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (54)

Basically "Books to Pine For" are books not yet released, that I can't wait to get my hands on (or books I've recently gotten my hands on... but are still pine-worthy)!

If this is your first visit to the blog, I do "Books to Pine For" sporadically, it's a regular feature but it doesn't have a set date I post every month or what not.

You can check out all the books to pine for posts, they start chronologically from the most recent. In case you want to check out some earlier ones I've done. Okay I've rambled enough on to the goods!

Just a note.. all the links in the titles go to their Goodreads page... easier to add to your wish list!


Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
♦November 1, 2011 ♦Sourcebooks Fire
Why it's pine worthy: It sounds awesome and look at that cover. I tried to snag this one at BEA, but they were gobbled up like hot cakes!

Liar's Moon by Elizabeth C. Bunce
♦November 1, 2011 ♦Arthur A. Levine Books
Why it's pine worthy: "Prisons, poisons, and passions combine in a gorgeously written fantasy noir." Hells YES!

Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
♦February 14, 2012 ♦Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Why it's pine worthy: Fantastic sounding contemporary fiction!

Girls Don't Fly by Kristen Chandler
♦October 1, 2011 ♦Viking Juvenile
Why it's pine worthy: Another fantastic sounding contemporary title... funny & cute too!

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
♦October 25, 2011 ♦Harlequin Teen
Why it's pine worthy: I think this one speaks for itself. :)

A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford
♦February 2012 ♦Greenwillow
Why it's pine worthy: Green hair. Something about evil... and walking in the dark... creepy!

Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
♦October 11, 2011 ♦HarperTeen
Why it's pine worthy: This one sounds wicked! And creepy... and can i haz her eyes please! I know they are probably computer enhances, but I want!

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
♦December 6, 2011 ♦Margaret K. McElderry
Why it's pine worthy: Another book that speaks for itself!

Past Perfect by Leila Sales
♦October 4, 2011 ♦Simon Pulse
Why it's pine worthy: Sounds like a seriously fun contemporary novel!

My Very UnFairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski
♦November 1, 2011 ♦Sourcebooks
Why it's pine worthy: I like to throw in some MG titles every once in a while and this one sounds awesome!

You Are My Only by Beth Kephart
♦October 12, 2011 ♦ Egmont, USA
Why it's pine worthy: Beth is an awesome writer... and this book sounds so good and heartbreaking!

Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
♦October 18, 2011 ♦HarperTeen
Why it's pine worthy: Not only does this one sound kick ass... but how kick ass is that cover!?!? LOVE!

If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
♦October 1, 2011 ♦Sourcebooks Fire
Why it's pine worthy: The story sounds awesome, and I love the colors of the cover!

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
♦December 1, 2011 ♦Sourcebooks Fire
Why it's pine worthy: A girl football player! Reminds of my favorite series Dairy Queen!

Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
♦2012 ♦Katherine Tegen Books
Why it's pine worthy: Angles & swords!