The Story is About   +  The Nine Paths

Update: The Nine Paths of Chloe King Game

You can read all about the fun I've been having playing the The Nine Paths of Chloe King for ABC's new upcoming television show The Nine Lives of Chloe King and Path One & Two, at my initial post HERE!

The Third path:

Earlier this week I received a mysterious package in the mail... inside was a cat charm and a card.

The card instructed me to decode the message. Luckily the Mai had sent me a book about Mai symbols including letters and numbers. Using the book I was able to decode the message which read:

"The Uniter is Chloe King."

The Fourth path:

Later in the week I received instructions for my next path! I had to consult that bid that was included in my book from the Mai... yes there was a bib in there... and it was pink!

On the bid there was a symbol... and underneath the symbol was a website.

I used the book of symbols that the Mai had sent me to decode the meaning of the symbol which meant TRUST. I then typed in the website that was underneath kiddiebibs.com and that lead me to a website. It asked for a "vendor code" and I typed 'trust' hoping it would work... AND IT DID!! Woot! This lead me to a video that was Chloe running through the woods... You can watch the video yourself, here.

I just got information for my next path today! And I need your help!

The Fifth path:

The Nine Paths Prophecy warns, "The Fifth Path will shine a light on a deceiver. The Circle must keep an eye on this impostor and slow his chase by creating many false roads away from the one."

There is a deceiver on twitter hunter Chloe King! If you have a Twitter account, follow or tweet @Batko614. We need to lead him down a trail of lies, and misdirect him so that he doesn't find Chloe!

Remember if you want to watch the show, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, it premieres June 14! After Pretty Little Liars!