The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (55)

Basically "Books to Pine For" are books not yet released, that I can't wait to get my hands on (or books I've recently gotten my hands on... but are still pine-worthy)!

If this is your first visit to the blog, I do "Books to Pine For" sporadically, it's a regular feature but it doesn't have a set date I post every month or what not.

You can check out all the books to pine for posts, they start chronologically from the most recent. In case you want to check out some earlier ones I've done. Okay I've rambled enough on to the goods!

Just a note.. all the links in the titles go to their Goodreads page... easier to add to your wish list!


A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
♦February 21, 2012 ♦Simon Pulse
Why it's pine worthy: It's the sequel to the kick-ass Darkness Becomes Her!

The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge
♦Feburary 14, 2012 ♦Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Why it's pine worthy: Another sequel, steampunk at it's finest!

The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney
♦February 8, 2012 ♦Flux
Why it's pine worthy: Yet, another sequel on this list! This is an awesome story about a girl with some wicked cool 'tattoos' and cute boys! ;)

Tempest by Julie Cross
♦January 3, 2012 ♦St. Martin's
Why it's pine worthy: It just sounds good!

Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
♦March 13, 2012 ♦Katherine Tegen Books
Why it's pine worthy: 2012 debut! Sounds like a fun read!

The Catastrophic History of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg
♦January 12, 2012 ♦Dial
Why it's pine worthy: I am in love with this cover! And it sounds absolutely amazing!

Dead to You by Lisa McMann
♦February 7, 2012 ♦Simon Pulse
Why it's pine worthy: First heard about this one at the Blogger preview at S&S... have been dying for it every since. Haunting...

Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
♦March 6, 2012 ♦Simon Pulse
Why it's pine worthy: For some reason after reading the summary it gave me a Before I Fall type of vibe.. maybe crossed with Forgotten/Mara Dyer... and that just seems epic.

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
♦February 14, 2012 ♦Knopf Books for Young Readers
Why it's pine worthy: Heard great things about Cath's other YA novel... though I haven't read it, this one sounds right up my alley.

In Too Deep by Amanda Grace
♦2012 ♦Flux
Why it's pine worthy: Finished But I Love Him

not to long ago and already pining for another one of Amanda's novels.

The Stalker Chronicles by Carley Moore
♦March 27, 2012 ♦Farrar, Straus, Giroux
Why it's pine worthy: Because it has a pink cover... and it just looks like fun!

The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
♦November 21, 2011 ♦Razorbill
Why it's pine worthy: Because it's flippin' AWESOME. Even though I've read it, I'm still pining for that finished copy... love how they used the code and that the image is unclear/out of focus... just like the future!

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
♦February 21, 2012 ♦Philomel
Why it's pine worthy: Nightshade number three!!!

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
♦January 3, 2012 ♦Balzer + Bray
Why it's pine worthy: Not going to lie, the cover totally suckered me in, but the story sounds great too!