The Story is About   +  TIME

DAC 2012 Volunteers!

A few weeks ago I posted a call out for help with the upcoming 2012 Debut Author Challenge. I want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone that responded to the post! There were around 34 of you and honestly you were all more than qualified to help out. It was a very hard decision to make! I initially was going to pick one person for each list... but I decided in the end to make it a team effort! So each list will have two people working on it!

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

(Here are my volunteers... depending on if they accept their new positions!)

Team Canada:

  • Jen at Lost in the Library
  • Laura at The Zealous Reader
Team Australia/New Zealand
  • Lux at The Paperback Heart
  • Gemma at I, You, We Heart Books
Team UK/Ireland

  • Emma at Books, Coffee & Anything Crafty
  • Mia at Gripped Into Books
Lindsi at Books, Sweets and Other Treats will be heading up the 2012 Debut Author List on Goodreads! And as I mentioned before Tara from Hobbities is helping me compile the US List for the challenge, although I'll admit she's done a lot more than me currently!

The official information, changes and sign up post will be posted closer to November. Thanks again to everyone who volunteered to help out!