The Story is About   +  TIME

Smart Chicks Kick It: Lansing

This coming Tuesday, October 4th, the Smart Chicks Kick It tour will be making a stop at Schuler Books & Music in Lansing, Michigan! And I will be there! Will you?

The fantabulous group of authors visiting for this tour stop are:

  • Melissa Marr
  • Kelly Armstrong
  • Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • Rachel Caine
  • Melissa de la Cruz
  • Carrie Ryan
I am SO EXCITED!

Like I said, I will be attending and would love to know if you are planning on it too. If any bloggers are coming, do let me know as I’ll most likely be hauling a box of advance readers copies with me, just in case anyone might be interested in picking up a few for review!

I was able to attend the tour last year and it was one of my favorite events, I feel so fortunate to be able to attend again this year, with a different, yet just as incredible group of authors!

Hope to see you there!!