The Story is About   +  TIME

About Me

Welcome to The Story!!

I'm going to assume, since your on this page, that you are interested in learning either a little bit more about me, or a little bit more about this blog. You're in the right place

About the Blog:

The Story was founded in late 2007. I didn't really know what "blogging" was, but as an avid reader I thought it would be a great way to keep track of the books I was reading and share what I thought with other people... which I assumed would probably only be my mom.

The Story features mainly Young Adult literature. Reviews, interviews, giveaways, book news, and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Every Sunday (I guess I should say 'almost') I host In My Mailbox.

Now you know a little bit more about the blog and what you can expect. Let's find out a little bit more about the person behind it all.

About Me:

My name is Kristi, my online alias is Story Siren or The Story. Contrary to popular belief I an NOT a Teen. I just like to act like it... and still feel like it most of the time.

My day job: orthodontic technician. Braces are fun!

What I do when I'm not reading:

  • cooking & baking (probably more cooking than baking)
  • writing
  • traveling (when I can afford it)
  • watching movies (all time favorite movie: The Princess Bride)
  • listening to music (love Taylor Swift/The Veronicas/Paramore)
  • twittering (I have a slight addiction to Twitter)
  • answering emails (I like to avoid my inbox :P)

I was married in June 2006 and live in a small town in Indiana with my husband and our only child, Xander, our spoiled rotten rottweiler.

Other places you can find me online:

  • Goodreads
  • Amazon Profile
  • Twitter
  • Indiebound

View my Review Policy
Perhaps you would be interested in my "Brag Page"