The Story is About   +  TIME

The Brag Page

There aren't many instances where you have the opportunity to brag about oneself, well for me anyway. Thus the creation of my "Brag Page"! A little place made just for me, where I can take into account some of the accomplishments I've achieved with my blog.

Sneaking my way into my favorite books!

I'm quoted in these books:

  • Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston (Paperback version)
  • Shadowland by Alyson Noel (Hardcover version)
  • Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag (Paperback version)
  • Betrayals by Lili St Crow (Paperback version)
  • Ghost Town by Rachel Caine (Hardcover version)
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate (paperback version)
Articles Mentioning myself or The Story:

  • Publishers Weekly: BEA 2011: A Bountiful Fall for Children's Books
  • SCBWI Bulletin May/June 2010: Fat Girls in L.A.
  • Random House: Random Buzz Buzz Blogger
Awards:

The 2009 Peoples Choice Awards hosted by Steph Bowe

Golden Book Blog Award
Best Interviewer: Runner-Up
Best Reviewer: Runner-Up

Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2009

Best Young Adult Blog
Most Extravagant Giveaways
Best Meme/Carnival/or Event

Best Design