The Story is About   +  young adult

I Heart You, You Haunt Me

I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder

I finally got my hands on a copy of this book! I’ve heard so many good things about it, I couldn’t wait to read it for myself. I was a little worried about how it would work out telling a story in verse, but I loved it! Even without using a lot of words you were still able to feel the intense emotions Ave was having.

If you haven’t heard what this story is about yet, I’ll give you a brief overview. The story starts as Jackson’s funeral. Jackson was is Ava’s boyfriend. Throughout the story Ava is dealing with the loss, and she isn’t dealing with it well. Then she feels his presence and realizes he hasn’t left her at all. But when she is finally starting to move on with her life, she can’t help but feel guilty knowing that Jackson is still with her.

If you haven’t read this book yet, I recommend that you get a copy. It is a quick read, but the story is intense. I was hooked from the first line.