The Story is About   +  TIME

100!

Wow! My one hundredth post. This is a milestone, right? I honestly can’t believe the welcome and encouragement that I’ve come across in the blogging world. I have made some wonderful new friends, and I’ve cyber met some awesome authors. I only hope the next one hundred posts will be as unforgettable as the last!

My birthday contest will be announced in a couple days, so be expecting a cool prize(s)!

Author Talk Thursdays are off to a great start!! I have had a such an awesome response I am having a hard time working all the authors into the schedule. All I can say is that YA authors are the best! What about the name "Author Talk Thursdays"... I’m not really in love with it at all. I was thinking of maybe changing it to Author Tales? I don’t know though, what do you think? I would love suggestions. And if there is an author you would like to see, let me know and I’ll see what I can do!

Lastly, I want to thank my blog readers. Granted, I would still probably be posting if I didn’t have any readers, but it does make me all tingly inside to know that people actually stop by and consider reading the books I recommend. Thanks again!

I forgot to mention something very exciting!! I will be reviewing for TeensReadToo!!!