The Story is About   +  young adult

Airhead

Airhead by Meg Cabot

Emerson Watts is a high school junior, she is sneered at by the popular crowd and is in love with her best friend Christopher, whom doesn’t seem to realize she is in fact a girl. It couldn’t get much worse could it. It sure could, like getting stuck taking your little sister to the grand opening of some superstore to see her latest boy band crush. Luckily for Emerson, Christopher tags along. He even says she looks fine, as in okay. And Em is totally excited about her new "fine" status (maybe he does know she is a girl), until Christopher sees super model Nikki Howard. Emerson can’t help but notice Christopher’s stare and wonders if he would look at her that way if she were a super model. If only. She knows he will only every see her as a video -game playing tomboy, right?

I’m sorry I left out a huge part of the story in my summary. I just can’t make myself tell you what happens! You need to read it and discover it for yourself, because I know you are going to freak out, just like I did. What can I say, Cabot did it again , the lady is a freaggin literary genius. I mean how many books has she written, seriously. I know that this is going to be one of my new favorites. You are going to love it, as well as fall in love with Emerson. She is my new best friend and she doesn’t even know it! I cannot wait to read more about her. If you haven’t already decided to get this book, you really should!