The Story is About   +  TIME

Readamania!

OMG! I’ve never had so many books to read in my LIFE! Not that I am complaining at all, because I am not in the least. But seriously I have never had so many books to read! Usually I can’t seem to find enough, well the book goddess must have heard my plea! Check out my new book shelf! But yes, the three stacks on top are some of the books I still need to read!

Here is a list of the books I have to review:

Becoming Chloe by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Bloodline: Reckoning by Kate Cary
The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd: Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer
Feathered by Laura Kasischke
Frenemies by Alexa Young
Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
Me, The Missing and The Dead by Jenny Valentine
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Simmer Down by Jessica Conant-Park & Susan Conant
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
Suck it Up by Brian Meehl
Turn Up the Heat by Jessica Conant-Park & Susan Conant
The Year of My Miraculous Reappearance by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Upper Class Novel: The Upper Class by Hobson Brown, Taylor Materne & Caroline Says
Upper Class Novel: Miss Educated by Hobson Brown, Taylor Materne & Caroline Says
Upper Class Novel: Off Campus by Hobson Brown, Taylor Materne & Caroline Says

Plus some books I got for my b-day:

Braless in Wonderland by Debbie Reed Fischer
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
The Morganville Vampires: Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
The Morganville Vampires: The Dead Girls’ Dance by Rachel Caine
The Morganville Vampires: Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
Revenge of the Homecoming Queen by Stephanie Hale
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Twisted Sister by Stephanie Hale

Plus some other books I have laying around waiting to be read:

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd: Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
Fake Boyfriend by Kate Brian
Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson
Looking for Alaska by John Green
The Opposite of Love by Julie Buxbaum
Tweak by Nic Sheff

I know right! Look at that list!! So, if I’m not blogging or commenting on your blogs, you will know why. I will be reading!

And I have another very exciting happening besides all the books! Richelle Mead is going to be having a book signing on Sunday in Ann Arbor, Michigan. So, I think Laci and I are going to take the two hour drive up there to see her! This will be my first every author signing! Very excited, I’m sure getting there will be half the adventure. Don’t worry I will be bringing my camera and it will be well documented. I will also hopefully be having her sign a copy of her new book Frostbite, so I can give it away!

Okay, I really need to get off here, so I can get some reading done! I hope everyone has a great weekend, and don’t forget to comment on Alexa Young’s guest blog to win a signed copy of her book Frenemies!