The Story is About   +  TIME

The Winner!

Yay!! What an awesome contest. A HUGE thanks goes out to Alexa Young for stopping by for a guest blog and for giving away her flawsome book, Fenemies! I didn't have an extra person around today to do a drawing, so I used the random number generator and picked three numbers! The three numbers that were chosen were 26, 33, and 11. I matched the numbers with the corresponding comments and came up with these three names!!!

Cyndi

Laci &

Breanna

Congrats to the winners!! These three lucky winners will get a signed copy of the book Frenemies!! Please email me your information at e-mail, so that I can pass it along to Alexa!! You have 72 hours to email me, otherwise I'll draw another winner.

For everyone else, I'm sorry I don't have more to give away, but don't fret! I have another contest going on! Sign up to win a signed copy of Frostbite by Richelle Mead!!