The Story is About   +  TIME

A Ton of Contests and a Meme!

There are a ton of contests going on right now, as well as the two that I have going on, so I thought I would share the love! So, check these out...

Tasha at And Another Book Read is having a contest to win Ever by Gail Carson Levine. Head over to her blog for more info. I know I will be, Ever is on my wish list!

Chelsea at The Page Flipper has up her monthly prize pack! Except this month there is TWO to choose from! I know that crazy girl loves to give away books almost as much as she likes reading them. For a complete list of all the books, check out her blog!

The Compulsive Reader is having a contest for her two books of the month: When It Happens and Take Me There by Susane Colasanti. I haven't read anything by Susane Colasanti, but I've heard nothing but good things about her writing, I will be adding these two books to my reading pile!

Harmony is holding a Book of the Month contest. You can win Better Latte Than Never or Wish You Were Here both by Catherine Clark, and they are signed too!

Em at Em's Bookshelf is holding a Dream Team contest. She is giving away three books! Yay! Head over to her blog for more info!

WORD for Teens is holding a contest to win a Screwball by Keri Mikuslki. Plus, Keri will be stopping by here soon!!

And last but not least, I currently have two contest going right now. You can win a signed copy of Frostbite by Richelle Mead and also a Generation Dead t-shirt!
_____________________________________________________________

I was also memed by Heather over at Plenty of Paper, Rachel over at Muffins.and.Books., and Hope at Hope's Bookshelf. (who knew i was so popular!) So, here it goes...

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

Okay, so the nearest book to be would be The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd: Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer...

Page 123, the next three lines after the fifth sentence go something like this...

"Vlad almost dropped the box, but then squeezed his hand around it and returned it to the drawer. He left the room and crossed the library making sure to stand in the shadows at the top of the stairs, where Nelly and Mr. Otis wouldn't notice his presence. He watched them at the front door."

Wow, makes you want to find out what is going on! What a cool meme... if you would like to participate, consider yourself Memed!