The Story is About   +  TIME

Memed Again

I've been tagged by Paperxxflowers

1. Who’s your all-time favorite author, and why?

It's hard to say if I have an all time favorite author. I guess I'd have to say J.K. Rowling and Stephenie Meyer, they are the only authors, that I've went out at midnight to get their next book, and dropped everything to read them. Plus, I love what their books have done for the reading world as a whole. For instance when I was in line at midnight for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, there were two teenage boys in front of me and an elderly couple behind me! How cool is that, all from a little book!

2. Who was your first favorite author, and why? Do you still consider him or her among your favorites?

The first books I remember reading besides of course Dr. Seuss and the books from the Sesame Street Collection, would be the Goosebumps books by R.L. Stine. I think I had every single one of those books. The Babysitter's Club books, another avid collection of those. Two other authors I remember are Gary Paulsen and Lois Lowry. The Giver really sticks out in my mind. I think my literary tastes have matured slightly, although there are still a couple books by Lowry that I'd like to read!

3. Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?

Daniel Waters, Heather Brewer, Regina Scott, Elizabeth Scott, Jody Gehrman, and Mary E. Pearsen. They're my most recent because I just recently read their books! My favorite author lists seems to grow daily.

There are so many authors that I haven't read, but I've heard good things about. Here are some of the authors that are in my reading pile, but I haven't read anything by them yet. Debbie Reed Fischer, Beth Kephart, Robin Benway, Rachel Caine, Jennifer E. Smith, Stephanie Hale, Marissa Doyle, Susan McBride, Kimberly Pauley, Jordanna Fraiberg, Jen Calonita and Maureen Johnson.

4. If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? Are there any you’d add on a moment of further reflection?

Meg Cabot, Stephenie Meyer, Catherine Gilbert Murdock would be the first authors out of my mouth and then after further reflection I would say; Catherine Ryan Hyde, Cassandra Clare, Melissa Marr, Melissa de la Cruz, Richelle Mead, J.R. Ward, Melissa Walker, Christopher Paolini, and Jodi Picoult.

I Tag: Anyone that wants to do this meme!

Rules: Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.