The Story is About   +  TIME

NEWS!

Okay, first off, don't you like my little banner! How cute is it! Booked Books made it for my contest! Booked Books is a new reviewer on the block!

Speaking of new reviewers on the block, there have been a slew of them recently. Here a a few that have caught my eye!

Midnight Twilights Book Blog. Kayla has been reading some great books lately! I like her reviews too!

Book Review Maniac. Kyle's blog is great. I love Kyle's blog because he is a guy and he reads good books. There need to be more boy bloggers!

Words Speak Volumes. She may have just started her book blog, but she's already tackled a couple author interviews! Very awesome!

Just Blinded Book Reviews. Kelsey just started this blog. Just started as in days ago! But she has a lot of ambition. I am expecting great things!

And how could I forget Breanna. She just started her own blog B is for Books. And she is busy mom with twins, how she finds time to read I don't know. I have a hard time and I only have a dog!

In the spirit of news there are some great contests going on right now, that you should be aware of!

Linda Gerber is having a contest over on her blog. She is giving away an ARC of her new novel Death by Latte the sequel to Death by Bikini!!

Book Chic is still having an insane amount of contests over on his MySpace. I even won something!!! So you should definitely head over there!

Jenny O'Connell is celebrating the releases of Local Girls and Rich Boys!!! And she is giving away t-shirts!!

Jocelyn at Teen Book Review is also giving away a couple copies of Dream Girl by Lauren Melching, compliments of the fabulous Book Chic!!

My Monthly Contest will be coming to it's close on June 30th!! So don't forget so sign up! Also a little reminder don't sign up on the information post about the contest!!! You have to leave a comment on the Author Tales guest posts!!! You can do that here, here, here and here!

I'm sure I missed some, if you have a contest going on, let me know and I'll post about it!!