The Story is About   +  TIME

Contest News

Mark your calendars. I will be announcing the mother of all contests here on Friday!! I even have a nifty countdown clock so you won’t forget! Trust me when I say, You DON’T want to miss this one!

All I can tell you is that it is vampire themed and there are a lot of prizes!!! Speaking of vampire themed, don’t forget to check out the Genre of the Month blog! This months genre is Vampires!

More on the contest Friday!

If you really want to sign up for a contest, I do have some others going on right now.

The Monthly Contest, click here for info, click here to sign up.

The 20,000 hits contest is still going on, and it's been updated... I have a picture of the prize now

And the Huge contest that is going on with some fellow reviewers. $130 dollars worth of gift cards!!