The Story is About   +  TIME

Twilight Series Contest!

Sorry this contest is over.

Here is the big contest announcement you’ve all been waiting for. Well I’ve been waiting to tell you anyway, I’m really bad with surprises and it’s been really hard not to tell anyone. (okay technically I told two people, but that was it!)

How would you like to win the entire Twilight Collection by Stephenie Meyer? Yes, you heard me right! I mean: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn! Not only that but also some Twilight inspired gear.

Here are the details:

  • Three winners will win their choice of Team Edward or Team Jacob buttons.
  • One second prize winner will win their choice of a paperback copy of Twilight/New Moon or a $10 gift card to Amazon.com, their choice of Team Edward/Jacob/Esme/Bella/Emmett/Carlisle/Alice/Jasper or Runs with Vampires/Forever short sleeved T-shirt from Twilight Teez and their choice of a Team Edward or Team Jacob button. (One (1) book or gift card, one (1) t-shirt, one (1) button)
  • The Grand Prize winner will win the complete Twilight Series: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, their choice of Team Edward/Jacob/Esme/Bella/Emmett/Carlisle/Alice/Jasper or Runs with Vampires/Forever short sleeved t-shirt from Twilight Teez and their choice of a Team Edward or Team Jacob button. (Four (4) books, one (1) t-shirt, one (1) button)
  • This contest is only open to the U.S. and Canada. Sorry rest of the world!
  • The Deadline for this contest is August 2nd at midnight eastern time.
  • The winner will be announced August 3rd.

    To enter: leave a comment or email me. If you do not have a blogger profile please leave a your name or a nickname with your comment so that you can be identified. Anonymous comments with no id will be thrown out. If you email me I will send you a confirmation email.

Are you excited as much as I am now! I told you it was big! I know that you like to get extra entries so I’ve compiled a list below of how you can. Each item will count for one (1) extra entry.

1. Blog about this contest and link over to this post! Don’t forget to comment or email me, so I can see the post! If I don’t see it, I won’t count it. Edit: If you post on your blog it will count for one (1) entry. If you mention on your Myspace page it will count for one (1) entry. So depending on where all you post about it, you can get more entries. For example: post on myspace and your facebook= two (2) entries.
2. If you don’t have a blog (or if you do) send an email about the contest to at least three of your friends. Add my email address to forward as well so I can actually see you emailed three people! Edit: I'll give you an entry for sending the email, and if your friends sign up, I'll give you an entry for each friend!!
3. Enter my 20,000 hits contest by filling out the survey. I would really love some feedback, and you’ll get an entry for this contest and the 20,000 hits contest!! If you don’t want to be entered into the 20,000 hits contest I will still accept the survey, just mention that you don’t want to be entered. If you have already entered the 20,000 hits contest you will automatically get two (2) entries!
4. Make a banner to post on your blog or myspace! If you post it on your blog you'll get one (1) entry, if you post in on your MySpace you'll get another, or your facebook. The more places the more entries.
5. Tell me what you think of the Breaking Dawn cover by commenting on the post, here. If you have already left a comment, you don’t need to do it again. I’ll count it and give you an extra two (2) entries!