The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine for V!

Here it is, just like I promised! Due to the increased popularity of the "Books to Pine For" posts, I've decided to make it a regular feature. I'm not going to have a scheduled day, but I'll most likely post at least two a month. If you click on the titles, you will be directed to the amazon.com product page, so you can be sure to add them to your wish list! I also was wondering... do you like the bigger covers, or should I go back the groups of three with smaller covers like in the earlier posts?

Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
Tempo Change by Barbara Hall

One Lonely Degree by C.K. Kelly Martin
Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian

Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti

TMI by Sarah Quigley
Prada & Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard

Purge by Sarah Darer Littman
Slept Away by Julie Kraut

Hunted: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
To be Mona by Kelly Easton

Did you like this post? Check out more "Books to Pine For":

Books to Pine For
Books to Pine For II
Books to Pine For III
Books to Pine For IV