The Story is About   +  TIME

Monkey Business

I have nothing to post today. How odd is that!? I'm working on my reviews for Treason in Eswy by K.V. Johansen and Witch Season (Summer & Fall) by Jeff Mariotte. Hopefully I'll have those ready to go soon. I have so many good books in my reading pile... Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston and In Too Deep by Jennifer Banash really want to be on the top!

But I thought that I'd share some interesting factoids about The Story, since I have nothing better to do. These are some stats for the website from September 13-October 13.

These are my top 10 most visited pages:

I'm not surprised at all that YA Connection is number 3, because it is freaggin awesome. And I just wanted you to see just how awesome it is! I couldn't do it without Steph. I am surprised that The Twilight Contest is number 5. I've still been getting entries for that contest even though it's been over for months. I finally had to go back and edit the post! Craziness! Looks like vampires are fairly popular!

These are the top 10 keywords that when searched have directed traffic here:

Surprised that three out of the top four are vampire related? I was! And the lone author on the list, Cheryl Herbsman! So there you have it. I probably found this post a lot more interesting that you did! I'll have a more interesting post for you tomorrow. Jennifer E. Smith will be stopping by for Author Tales. Have you read The Comeback Season yet? You should.