The Story is About   +  TIME

Blast From the Past

I feel bad about not participating in NaNoWriMo, so I thought I would share some of my other works with you!

Here is a book I wrote. Don't make fun, I won a Young Authors Award for this! I've included the cover image, a sneak peek and the text and my author bio! Enjoy!

This is the cover page. I designed it myself. It's entitled Ducks. Bet you wouldn't have guessed that.

Here is your sneak peek at the text. In case you can't make it out on the image it says "Ducks are really neat pets. They are playful too. I have a duck but I haven't named..." and yes I did all my own illustrations as well!

This is my author bio! I was 8 years old at the time and in second grade. This was a true story as I really did have a pet duck. His name was Howard. He thought I was his mother and he followed me around wherever I went. Hope you enjoyed it.