The Story is About   +  YA Connection

YA Connection

This week the official YA Connection can be found at Reviewer X and next week it will be back here at The Story.

Don't forget to head over to Steph's blog Reviewer X and sign up for this weeks contest. The secret word this week is molokini. For all the information on how to enter head over to Reviewer X!

Visitors at The Story for the week of Nov. 2- 8, 2008!

Thank you so much everyone for taking the time and leaving a comment on my blog! I get so excited every time I see one! I just want you to know that I really appreciate your support and that you continue to make my work at The Story feel appreciated. THANK YOU!

thatonegirlemily of That One Girl Emily.
Tempestt of Temppatt.
P.J. Hoover author of The Emerald Tablet.
Lana of A Hoyden's Look at Literature.
rb of Random random.
Em of Em's Bookshelf.
The Bookworm of Au Courant.
Khyrinthia of Frenetic Reader.
Shalonda of Shalonda's Blog.
Diana Dang of Stop, Drop and Read.
Book Spot
mari of Mari Reads.
Lenore of Presenting Lenore.
Amee of Bookity Book Books.
Cynthia of Springmont Cottage.
Margay of Novel Sisterhood.
Fyrefly of Fyrefly’s Book Blog.
Diana Peterfreund author of The Secrect Society Girls series.
Jessica Secret of The Delicate Genius.
okie of cucullus non facit monachum.
Book~Adorer of Book~Adorer Forever Reading.
Hope of Hope's Bookshelf.
Meredith of Meredith's Musings.
Mo of Un-Mainstream Mom Reads.
cat of Beyond Books.
Zoealea of Zoe's Book Reviews.
Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.
Ink Mage of The Magic of Ink.
anilee of semper me invenio.
Book Chic
stargirlreads of Books make great lovers!
C.K. Kelly Martin author of I Know It's Over.
Alyson Noel author of Cruel Summer.
Sarah Quigley author of TMI.
Breanna of B is for Books.
Jessica Brody of The Fidelity Files.
C. Leigh Purtill author of All About Vee.
Bookworm of BookWorm Readers.
Chelsie of Read, Read, Read.
Just Listen of Just Listen Book Reviews.
Amanda of That Teen Can Blog!
Lauren of Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf.
Shooting Stars Mag
Liv of Liv's Book Reviews.
Lisa Schroeder author of I Heart You, You Haunt Me.
LizzyB of The Rockies Really Rock.
Speed Reader of My Favorite Author.

xtraliciousssx, Adayla, myposiex3, Hailee, Yan, WannebeWriter, Sara, Rebekah E., Melody, ellie_enchanted, and DC.

In Other News

I'll be posting the winners of The Bookshelf Runneth Over Grab! I had a helluva response! I have a lot of entries to go though!