The Story is About   +  TIME

Contest!

On of my favorite YA author Jennifer Banash is having a contest that you might be interested in! I know how much everyone loves contests! And this one has some AWESOME prizes! Here is the official blurb from JB’s MySpace:

So to get in the spirit, I've decided to have a huge contest now, since I'm in the giving mood of the holiday season. So, in honor of the impending release of IN TOO DEEP, I'm giving away the COMPLETE GOSSIP GIRL series! Yes, books 1-11, ending with DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!

So, what do you have to do to win? Funny you should ask . . .

The Rules:

1) Leave a comment on this post and tell me what you'd like most for Christmas this year, and ALSO who you think Drew will end up with by the end of THE ELITE series. Will it be Mad? Casey? Someone else entirely? Will Drew end up alone and miserable? Will he turn gay? :)

2) Post the IN TOO DEEP countdown widget on your blog or MySpace, and post the contest on your blog or MySpace as well.

That's it!

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

xxooxx

JB

You can head over to JB's MySpace page for more information and sign up there! myspace.com/theeliteseries