The Story is About   +  TIME

Contest: Ten Pack ARC

Yesterday I was ecstatic to discover that The Story reached, what I had always assumed to be unobtainable heights... 100,000 visitors. When I first started The Story, I didn't have any expectations as far as visitors, sure I wanted to have some, but I'd always joked around that my mom would probably be the only one! (I don't even think my mom visits all that much, actually)

And then to find out that in only a little over a year, I've hit the 100k mark. It's surreal. Thank you to that one visitor that stopped by that one time, Thank you to those visitors that stop by once a week, Thank you to those visitors that stop by every day. Thank you.

I wish I could have an insane contest and give away a 100 books in 100 hours, one book an hour or something equally extravagant like that. But unfortunately I don't have the man hours or the funds... mostly the funds. I still want to celebrate however, so I'm going to be giving away a ten pack of ARCs, some already released, some to be released.

Here's what's up for grabs for ONE (1) Winner:

  • Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart (June 23, 2009)
  • Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones (January 27, 2009)
  • Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith (January 22, 2009)
  • Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman (April 16, 2009)
  • Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors (July 21, 2009)
  • Sloane Sisters by Anna Carey (April 28, 2009)
  • A Map of the Known World by Lisa Anne Sandell (April 15, 2009)
  • Sea Change by Aimee Friedman (June 1, 2009)
  • Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott (March 24, 2009)
  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (March 10, 2009)
How to enter:

  • Leave a comment with your dream ARC pick (it doesn't have to be one listed above)
To gain extra entries*:

  • Post about the contest on your blog, myspace, or facebook page. Mention the link for proof.
  • If you are a follower of TSS, let me know! You'll get an extra entry! (I'm not sure if I'm going to give an extra entry for becoming a follower, because I only want you to be a follower, if you actually want to follow, not because you'll get an extra entry.)
  • If you subscribe via a feeder, I'll count that too!
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry. If you only leave one comment, you'll only get one entry. I'm hoping this will make it easier to collect and choose a winner.
Who: This contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada, and and and all you international readers too! I've heard your cry. Here is your chance!
Just to clarify, because their seems to be some confusion there will be ONLY ONE WINNER! ONE PERSON WILL WIN ALL TEN ARCS!!
When: Why not make this one a month, so the deadline will be April 7, 2009 midnight eastern time.

Entries with contact information are always appreciated. If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email address in the comments, please feel free to email me with your contact info, but also be sure to leave a comment as emails will not count as an entry. Just be sure to mention the nickname you used for your comment. Thanks!
Good Luck!