The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

How Do You Get All Those BOOKS!?
For Review:

Initiation by Susan Fine (PB/Flux/May 2009)

Susan is a member of Class of 2k9. For some reason I love the cover for this one. I mean it's a tie so automatically when I look at it, I think: school uniform, boarding school. But wait the tie is upside down... like a noose. Which makes me think of something along the lines of: death, strangulation, struggle, confusion, survival! And from what I get from the synopsis that's what the books about to, talk about a picture being worth a thousand words. Looking forward to reading this one.

I also got a PB copy of The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray, which I reviewed when I first started blogging! You can see that review here. For those of you waiting for the Paper Back version of The Sweet and Far Thing, it will be available April 28, 2009!

And lastly a PB copy of Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. I haven't read the first book Stargirl, but luckily my sister had a copy of it, so I stole it from her while I was over there yesterday. You can pick up your own Paper Back copy of Love, Stargirl on April 28, 2009.

PaperBack Swap:

I did a little trading with Doxys. She sent me:

  • Ever by Gail Carson Levine
  • Blood and Chocolate by Annete Curtis Klause
  • This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
  • and a card!
And no, I didn't get any books for my birthday. My family does not buy me books. I think it might have to do with me buying so many for myself! But I had a execellent birthday anway. And THANK YOU for all the birthday wishes!

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual IMM post, so that it is easier to find! Thanks!