The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (25)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

How Do You Get All Those BOOKS!?

Another vlog for your viewing pleasure (it's kinda long... sorry):

People & Books mentioned in this post:

For review:

Breathless by Lurlene McDaniel (HB/Delacorte Press/May 12, 2009)

30 Days to Finding and Keeping Sassy Sidekicks and Bffs by Clea Hantman (PB/Delacorte Press/April 14, 2009)

If the Witness Lied by Caroline B. Cooney (HB/Delacorte/May 12, 2009)

Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor (ARC/Hyperion/May 5, 2009)

A Sweet Disorder by Jacqueline Kolosov (ARC/Hyperion/June 9, 2009)

Ghost Huntress: The Awakening by Marley Gibson (PB/Sandpiper/May 4, 2009)

Possessions by Nancy Holder (ARC/Razorbill/September 3, 2009)

The Boy in the Dress by David Walliams (ARC/Razorbill/June 25, 2009)

I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I want to be your Class President by John Lieb (ARC/Razorbill/October 13, 2009)

Sloane Sisters by Anna Carey (PB/HarperTeen/April 28, 2009)

Contest link: Win Sloane Sisters!

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (ARC/Little Brown, Young Readers/December 1, 2009)

Michelle Zink author of Prophecy of the Sisters

The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams (ARC/St Martin's Griffin/May 12, 2009)

Traveling to Teens

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent (ARC/Harlequin Teen/August 1, 2009)

Intertwined by Gena Showalter (ARC/Halequin Teen/September 1, 2009)

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel (ARC/St Martin's Griffin/July 7, 2009)

And Three Books I left out of my Vlog (which is probably why I didn't go over this time!:

After by Amy Efaw (ARC/Viking/August 11, 2009) I'm really really interested in reading this one! Sounds different from anything I've heard about.

Fire by Kristin Cashore (ARC/Dial/October 5, 2009) I can't believe I forgot to mention this one! I'm so excited to read it!!!!

Hold Still by Nina LaCour (ARC/Dutton/October 15, 2009) This one looks really good as well!

Swap Books:

Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer

The Princess and the Bear by Mette Ivie Harrison

Sharon of Sharon Loves Books and Cats

Books bought:

  • The Book of Luke by Jenny O'Connell

  • Bling Addiction by Kylie Adams

  • It's Not About the Accent by Caridad Ferrer

  • Boy Trouble by Beth Killian

  • Rich Boys by Jenny O'Connell

  • I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone

  • Going too Far by Jennifer Echols

  • Willow by Julia Hoban

  • The Season by Sarah MacLean

  • Airhead by Meg Cabot

  • The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart

  • Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan

  • Faerie Lord by Herbie Brennan

  • Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

  • Terrier by Tamora Pierce

  • Read My Lips by Teri Brown

  • Wicked Game by Jeri Smith Ready

  • My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon by Various Authors

  • Fly Me to the Moon by Alyson Noel

  • Saving Zoey by Alyson Noel

  • Water: Tales of Elemental Spirits by Robin McKinley and Peter Dickinson

Body Image Week

My Favorite Author, Presenting Lenore and In Bed With Books

Xander makes an appearence!

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual post, so that it is easier to find! Thanks!