The Story is About   +  traveling to teens

Traveling To Teens Tour: The Chosen One by Carol

Welcome to my first Traveling to Teens tour! I'm very excited to be a part of Traveling to Teens and even more excited to share a ton of great books with you! I'm not sure how many tour stops I will be participating in, but there will be at least one tour stop here a month, if not more. (The Traveling to Teens tours are one of the reasons I decided to stop doing Author Tales.) First up for the T2T tour is author Carol Lynch Williams.


CAROL LYNCH WILLIAMS, a four-time winner of the Utah Original Writing Competition and winner of Nebraska’s Golden Sower Award, grew up in Florida but now lives in Utah with her husband and seven children. She has an MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults, and helped develop the conference on Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers at Brigham Young University.



You can read my review of The Chosen One, here.