The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (32)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

How Do You Get All Those BOOKS!?

First off, I want to thank everyone who participates in IMM every week! I love discovering the vast array of books! Secondly, I want to apologize to everyone, because I've been slacking on my hosting duties! I don't think I've commented on posts for the last two weeks! And I don't even have an excuse really, I mean I've been busy, but I should have made time to do it, and I haven't. I'm sorry. I'm going to make monthly reading goals and commenting every week on IMM posts is going to be another goal! Hope everyone is having a great summer! Happy reading!

For Review:

Simply Irresistible by Jennifer Banash (ARC/Berkley/July 7, 2009)

She's climbing the social ladder, to the dismay of her neighbor and rival, Madison Macallister. And Casey could end up as popular as Madison now that the two are set to star in their own reality show, "De-Luxe." But reality TV can be so unreal...

Madison loves the attention, but having every bit of her life caught on tape is often less than glamorous. Yet fame comes at a price—and she's willing to pay. Meanwhile, now that Casey and her almost-boyfriend Drew Van Allen are currently more off than on, she's beginning to wonder if everything in her life is just an illusion—and how much longer the illusion can last.

The Lost Summer by Kathryn Williams (HB/Hyperion/July 14, 2009)

For the past nine years, Helena Waite has been returning to summer camp at Southpoint. Every year the camp and its familiar routines, landmarks, and people have welcomed her back like a long-lost family member. But this year she is returning not as a camper, but as a counselor, while her best friend, Katie Bell remains behind. All too quickly, Helena discovers that the innocent world of campfires, singalongs, and field days have been pushed aside for late night pranks on the boys' camp, skinny dipping in the lake, and stolen kisses in the hayloft. As she struggles to define herself in this new world, Helena begins to lose sight of what made camp special and the friendships that have sustained her for so many years. And when Ransome, her longtime crush, becomes a romantic reality, life gets even more confusing.

This isn't a book, but it's sort of book related! I got a Merlotte's t-shirt just like Sookie wears in the television show True Blood! A very awesome person surprised me with this! THANK YOU!! (you know who you are) In case you may not know, True Blood is a tv series based on the vampire series by Charlaine Harris.

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual post, so that it is easier to find! Thanks!