The Story is About   +  TIME

Join the Bloggiesta!

I’ve decided to join Natasha at Maw Books Blog for her Bloggiesta! You can find all the official information at Maw Book Blog on the Bloggiesta post, here.

Bloggiesta will run from June 19-21. The Bloggiesta is not a reading challenge, but a blog improvement challenge! And I have plenty of blog improvements that need to be done!

Write reviews for:

  • Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
  • Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle
  • Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
  • Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
  • As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
  • Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Guests Posts:

  • Things I Wish I'd Known as a Teen (For Hope's Bookshelf)
  • How Awesome James Is (For Book Chic)

Update:

  • New Reads list
  • Author list
  • Archives

Work on interviews for:

  • Cyn Balog
  • Daniel and Dina Nayeri
  • Alicia Thompson

Work on posts for:

  • Update '09 Debut Author Challenge
  • Monthly Reading Goals
  • Rainy Days

I doubt I'll get all of that done, but I'll at least get a start on most of it! And I'd like to get some reading done this weekend too. Wish me luck! And come join the Bloggiesta!