The Story is About   +  TIME

FUN Weekend & IMM

Most likely as you read this I will be on my way, or will be at ALA with my fellow book blog aficionado Chelsea aka The Page Flipper. We are planning on hitting up "the stacks" saturday and sunday, checking out the exhibits and hopefully meeting some FABULOUS authors! I'm hoping to see or at least get a glimpse of:

  • Cindy Pon
  • Holly Black
  • Maggie Stiefvater
  • Susan Fine
  • Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Sarah Weeks
  • Kay Cassidy
  • Melina Marchetta
  • Janet Lee Carey
  • Kristina Springer
  • Sarah Dessen
  • Stephanie Kuehnert
  • Jeri Smith-Ready
  • Julie Halpern
  • Christina Meldrum
  • Lisa Schroeder
  • Simone Elkeles
  • Libba Bray
  • E. Lockhart
You know... just a few! :) Since most likely I'll be buying a ton of books and hopefully getting a few too, I will not be hosting an official IMM this sunday, since I won't be in town, and although I might have internet access I don't want to count on it. So, I'll be posting the Mr. Linky here early, so you'll still be able to share your IMM posts.

If you'd like to follow me while I'm at ALA, I'll be posting updates via Twitter. You can follow me @thestorysiren! Hopefully I'll have a few twitpics (if I can figure out how to do that...) And of course I'll have a wrap up post when I return.

It'll be pretty dead here at TSS, since my scheduled posts at blogger are still not working. (bloggerfail) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!