The Story is About   +  TIME

Back-to-School Contest

Summer is coming to an end, which for me seems very hard to believe. Where did the summer go? It's just now started to get warm here, and the next thing I know it's going to be September! As much as I hate to see the summer go, I do love the fall! I'm ready for the County Free Fall Fair, and The Apple Festival! YUM!

But Fall also means back to school! Luckily I won't be heading back to school, but I know a lot of you are. So, I'd thought I'd give you a little treat to make the transition a little brighter and hold a Back-to School contest!

I have a Harper Teen ARC pack of four books up for grabs!

  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  • Snap by Carol Snow
  • Secret Society by Tom Dolby
  • Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
For entries:
  • Leave a comment on this post
  • Deadline is Saturday September 5, 2009 @ midnight eastern time
  • Open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only
Good Luck!! For all the small print, check out the contest policy page.