The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (23)

Books to pine for... a collection of various Young Adult titles that have yet to be released. Books to pine for are found on my aimless wanderings on Amazon.com and Young Adult author websites. Almost all the titles mentioned are not in my possession, but oh... how I wish they were.

to pine (third-person singular simple present pines, present participle pining, simple past and past participle pined)

(intransitive) To long, to yearn so much that it causes suffering. (yep that pretty much sums it up)

My original books to pine for post: Books to Pine For, has a wide range of titles, some have been released since its post date. I hadn’t intended to make Books to Pine For a regular feature, but I continued to find books that caught my interest, thus, more posts where made: check out all the books to pine for posts!

Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap
Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

The Sight by Judy Blundell
(this is a combination of two novels there were released in 2005, authored under Jude Watson)
Dirty Little Secrets by C. J. Omololu

Kiss in the Dark by Lauren Henderson
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

Firespell by Chloe Neill
My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey

The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
Sleepless by Cyn Balog

Pucker Up by Rhonda Stapleton
Possessed by Kate Cann

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodien-Jones

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstong
Captivate by Carrie Jones