The Story is About   +  TIME

Chairs and Bookcases: Oh MY!

So, I've seen a few posts around the blogosphere for some bookcases from CSN Office Furniture.com. I checked the site out after they contact me to review a bookshelf, and they do have some really awesome bookcases. I'd love to have a new bookcase, but I'm low on funds and I have no wall space in my house. It's hard to find little bookcases that I like, but I am really digging the spine bookcase:

I've always wanted a book case like that. Even more so when I saw a vlog that Melissa Walker did and she had one! My furniture at home is really contemporary so it would fit in really well too. I'm also a big fan of these two bookcases:

I really wish I had enough wall space in my teeny house for one of these. Maybe someday when I win the lottery and buy my huge house, I'll get one of those tic-tac-toe ones. So very cool.

But something I need almost more than a book case is a new office chair! And the website has an awesome selection of office chairs too. I really should invest in one. I don't have a laptop, so I spend a lot of time on my pc, and my office chair is just not cutting it. I actually have a pillow that I have to sit on because the screws have worn through the cushion, they aren't exposed through the outer covering yet, but they poke booty if I don't have some padding! This little baby right here is my dream chair.

This little guy is all ergonomic and pretty. And it just says "sit in me, i'll never poke your booty". Plus it has something called Harmonic Tilt and TriFlex, and I'm not even sure what those are exactly, but I know I want them! And I really like these two chairs too, for some reason, mostly just because I think they look really cool:

One can wish right!? But if you're in the market for a new bookcase or desk chair, CSN has a good selection of both and they have free shipping on almost everything. Which is always a plus for me. I know I don't buy online unless I can get free shipping. Hopefully I'll be getting a bookcase to review, I'll be sure to tell you all about it too! Crossing my fingers for the spine!!