The Story is About   +  TIME

I am so THERE!

It's been a while since I've been to an author signing! And I have TWO of them coming up here in the next couple weeks!

First up:

September 12, 2009 A.J. Whitten, The Well

I'll be heading to one of my local Barnes and Noble for this one! I'm so excited. This is the first signing that I haven't had to drive at least two hour to go to! This one is only twenty minutes away! YAY!

I'll be meeting author A.J. Whitten which is really a pseudonym for author Shirley Jump. Her teenage daughter Amanda, who helped to write The Well, will be there too!

Here's all the official info for this one: Friday September 11, 2009 7:00 PM
Jefferson Pointe Shopping Center, 4140 W. Jefferson Blvd. Bldg. J, Ft. Wayne, IN 46804,
260-432-3343

If you live in the area and think you'll be making it, let me know! I'd love to meet up before, after or during!

Secondly:

September 13, 2009 Julia Hoban, Willow

I'm super excited to meet Julia! This one will be just over a two hour drive for me, but I'm sure it will be well worth it! It's will also be at a Barnes and Noble.

I was going to be making the trek with super awesome 2010 debut author Julie Kagawa (The Iron King), but she has family things going on, so I'll be making the trek alone. I'm thinking of doing a video diary of my trip and the signing... would that even be interesting... would you be interested?

I do know of some other bloggers that will be going, that I am even more so excited to meet! If anyone else is planning on going I'd love to know and possibly meet up, before, during or after. I promise I do not collect children and teens to put in my basement ( I don't even have a basement) and I'm not an axe murderer either.

Here's all the official info for this one: Saturday September 12, 2009 2:00 PM
Valparaiso Marketplace, 150 Silhavy Road Suite 120, Valparaiso, IN 46383, 219-531-6551

Can't wait to get my copy of Willow signed!