The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (41)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

How Do You Get All Those BOOKS!?

People and Things Mentioned in this Vlog:

Bought:

Storm of Visions by Christina Dodd

For Review:

So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones
Milestones by Samira Armin Hodges
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Goth Girl Rising by Barry Lyga

  • Laura of Laura's Review Bookshelf
Night Runner by Max Turner
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual IMM post, so that it is easier to find! Thanks!