The Story is About   +  TIME

My New Bookcase!!

You might remember that I posted that I might possibly be reviewing a bookshelf for CSN Office Furniture.com. Well, they ended up sending one my way for review! Fortunately, I was able to get the spine bookcase. I LOVE it!

Xander let me know when the UPS guy came to drop it off. The UPS guys are actually all scared of my dog, The FedEx guy however, wait for me to open the door so he can pet him.

Let me tell you, that box was pretty heavy, not horribly heavy but heavy enough I had to drag it in, or maybe it was just to awkward to pick up, I can't remember. It doesn't matter anyway. We drug it into the computer room and Xandy helped me get to work opening the box up.

It's mostly a metal bookcase, which goes very nicely with my office desk. It's metal with frosted glass. I needed something that wasn't going to take up very much room either, but will still hold a substantial amount of books, so I knew this was just what I was looking for.

It was really easy to put together, there wasn't much to it. There is the base which is two pieces and then the shelves. Mainly it was just a lot of screwing. (Get your mind out of the gutter Sharon!) It was so easy to put together, even I could do it. And then ta-da, the finished product.

It fits nicely in it's designated spot. I was going to take my calendar down, but eh I decided to leave it up there. And then of course the finished product, with the bookcase filled.

I love the look! If you looked at it, you'd just think I have an insanely tall stack of books! But alas, it is actually my bookcase! And it hold a good amount of books too. There are some really thick ones in that stack, and I think it has like 54 some books on there. I have some ARCs on the top half. But overall, it was easy to put together, it works wonderfully for my lack of space and I LOVE it!