The Story is About   +  TIME

BBAW Award

I wanted to share with my readers, friends, and fellow book lovers that The Story took the Book Blogger Appreciation Week award for Best Young Adult Blog.

I cannot possibly convey the happiness and joy that I am feeling at this very moment. And I fear that I cannot thank you all enough. Please, know that I truly appreciate this, more than you could possibly ever recognize. Thank you, so very much.

I'd also like to recognize my fellow YA bloggers that were nominated for this category:

Green Bean Teen Queen
Mrs. Magoo Reads
My Favorite Author
Pop Culture Junkie

They all have exceptional blogs and deserve this award and recognition as much or more so than I do.

Thank you, to all who voted for The Story and for those who nominated this blog for BBAW. Thanks to Amy of My Friend Amy for creating such a wonderful celebration and for all of the bloggers behind the scenes that make it happen.

Don't forget to stop by the Book Blogger Appreciation Week Blog and participate in all the festivities.