The Story is About   +  TIME

Fresh Face Friday (2)

Fresh Face Friday is a look at some new bloggers around the blogosphere. I have some Fabulous Fresh Faces to share with you this week! Here are my fresh face finds for this friday:

Lea of YA Book Queen has only been blogging for a couple months, but I'm amazed by her awesomeness! Her reviews are great! She's off to a fantastic start and I can't wait to see how this blog develops!

I first met Jessica of Shut Up! I'm Reading over at Shelfari. I was thrilled that she decided to start a blog, devoted to books. The girl is hilarious and I think she may even read more than I do... if that's possible! She's also writing her own vampire novel!

Eleni of La Femme Readers has an exceptionally strong passion for reading! She just recently graduated with a BA in English! Congrats! If you're a fan of author interviews you'll want to check out La Femme Readers! Eleni almost always has an interview with her reviews!

Sab of Crystal Reviews is a faily new blogger as well, but it's one I frequent! I've been able to chat with Sab multiple times and she is lovely person as well as an awesome blogger. We also have very simliar tastes in books. Another great new blogger!

That's it for this Friday's Fresh Faces. There are more great blogs to come. If you'd like to be spotlighted on Fresh Face Friday just follow the link.