The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (45)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

My In My Mailbox Vlog this week sucks. Why... because I was out of town yesterday all day at the Julia Hoban signing and I woke up late this morning. And YouTube takes a half a freaggin hour to upload a 1 min and 20 second video! But I wanted to do something quick, so it's mostly just cover shots, it lacks my usual enthusiasm and dumb comments.

Books and People mentioned in this vlog.

Sharon of Sharon Loves Books and Cats

Books for Review:

Winter's Child by Cameron Dokey
Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz
The Life of Glass by Jillian Cantor
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
The Girl with the Mermaid Hair by Delia Ephron
Secret Society by Tom Dolby
Taken By Storm by Angela Morrison (which I already reviewed here)
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
Dark Visions by L.J. Smith
Muchacho by Louanne Johnson
Across the Pound by Storyheart

Traded/Mooched/Swapped:

Don't Die Dragon Fly by Linda Joy Singleton
Into the Wildewood by Gillian Summers
Sleepless by Teri Clark
Who Needs Boys by Stephie Davis
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot

  • Shadowland
  • Ninth Key
  • Reunion
  • Darkest Hour
  • Haunted
  • Twilight
Bought:

The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris

  • Dead Until Dark
  • Living Dead in Dallas
  • Club Dead
  • Dead to the World
  • Dead as a Doornail
  • Definitely Dead
  • All Together Dead
Storm of Shadows by Christina Dodd
The Light Bearer's Daughter by O.R. Melling
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual IMM post, so that it is easier to find! Thanks!