The Story is About   +  young adult

I Can't Keep My Own Secrets: Six-Word Memoirs by Teens Famous & Obscure

I Can't Keep My Own Secrets: Six-Word Memoirs by Teens Famous & Obscure

Release Date: September 1, 2009
Publisher: Harper Teen
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 240
From: publisher
Interest: premise

True tales of love, loss, good friends, and bad hair days filled Not Quite What I Was Planning, the New York Times bestselling first book in the Six-Word Memoir series—an international phenomenon. Some of the very best were by teens, so the editors decided to create a book written entirely by those bold, brash truth-tellers. From cancer to creativity, prom dates to promiscuity, and breaking hearts to breaking laws, the memoirs in this collection reveal that often the youngest writers have the most fascinating stories to tell.
I'm not really sure how to review this, or even if you can review this. How can you judge something like this. I don't think you really can. These six word memoirs ranged from the hilarious to heart-breaking. I actually read all of them and I was truly impressed. I even knew a few of the teens that participated in this memoir.

There is something for everyone. Definitely recommend just checking this one out.