The Story is About   +  Suza Scalora

Evidence of Angels

Evidence of Angels by Suza Scalora with Francesca Lia Block

Release Date: September 29, 2009
Publisher: HarperCollins
Age Group: All Ages
Pages: 57
Source: Author
Interest: subject
Buy the Book/Associate Links: Amazon

/Indiebound

Open your eyes.

Open your mind.

Open your heart.

They are with you every day.

They are everywhere.

They are angels.

Open and begin your journey. . . .
Three words; enchanting, stunning & vibrant.

First of all, I was completly stunned by the imagery in this book, it was beautiful. I was complety enchanted by the images of the angels. Lots of color and vibrancy! The images truly pop!

I was a little confused on the story...? Is this supposed to be fiction? Or is it supposed to make you believe in the possibility of angels? (Personally, I believe in the possibility of angels.) The story itself is very brief, the loss of a loved one causes the narrator to explore her world for angels and hear their messages of guidance. There are testimonials/letters from others that have had their own experience with angels, which I assume to be true encounters, but I'm unsure? Overall, I enjoyed the book and it's message of love and hope.

I'd like to see a copy of Scalora's faerie book. You can find about more about the book itself and see some of the images at www.myth.com

View an in depth look into my Star Rating.