The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (60)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

People and Books mentioned in this vlog:

Explanation first and foremost... I decided to use my webcam on the new laptop, so it looks a little different, but that's okay. I'm super tired... I got up at 4:30 this morning to go shopping with my mom after I went to bed at 11... not a good look for me! And here it is 1:40 and I still have yet to hit the hay. If i just stay up a few more hours I'll be up a whole 24 hours! For the record I am not planning on doing that. That being said, I screw up about a million times in this video as a result of my brain shutting off for the day. I can't say author names, I can't read book titles, I call authors debut authors when they are not... um yeah... just don't listen to anything I say... OKAY!?

No I did not get any books for christmas, unless you count the ones I got from my Secret Santa.

For review: (links go to Goodreads)

Firespell by Chloe Neill
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Fallen by Lauren Kate
For Keeps by Natasha Friend
Griff Carver, Hallway Patrol by Jim Kieg
The Good Girls Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
Ashes by Kathryn Lasky
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
Rickers High by Paul Volponi
Undead Much by Stacey Jay
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Old Magic by Marianne Curley
Stupid Cupid by Rhonda Stapleton
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
Captivate by Carrie Jones
Pillow Book of Lotus Lowenstein by Libby Schmais
The Temptation of the Night Jasmine by Lauren Willig
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
The Thirteen Treasures by Michelle Harrison
Demon Princess: Reign Check by Michelle Rowen
I So Don't Do Spooky by Barry Summy

Cat at Beyond Books sent me:

Playing with Fire by Gena Showalter

Also, I got some tea from Bag Lady Teas!

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual IMM post not your blog url so that it is easier to find! Thanks!

For Example:
Name: The Story
Blog URL: http://www.google.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-53.htm