The Story is About   +  TIME

Michelle sends her THANKS!

A week ago, Vania, Kami and I announced a huge charity CONTEST. Michelle the wonderful book angel, as we call her, has been so touched by your numerous donations and many, many books sent in that she thought she'd send us a thank you note.

Here's her thank you:

"I see that the contest has only just begun and a great response has taken place. I have been receiving boxes for a week now and I am overcome with such emotion because of all of this. The kids that are enrolled in this program are often the forgotten kids of society. Over and over again the kids fall through the cracks of the school system, of the social services system of any kind of parental system, etc. etc.

I have told the kids about this contest, they come and see what has been donated, and they at first didn't understand why people were helping them. They are not used to many people showing that they do care. I showed them the blog about the contest and they are so happy. How can I say "thank you" for all of this? I can only extend my gratitude to all of you bloggers out there and tell you that you cannot imagine the difference that you make when you contribute. Happy Holidays to all of you!

Michelle"