The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (31)

Books to pine for... a collection of various Young Adult titles that have yet to be released. Books to pine for are found on my aimless wanderings on Amazon.com and Young Adult author websites. Almost all the titles mentioned are not in my possession, but oh... how I wish they were.

to pine (third-person singular simple present pines, present participle pining, simple past and past participle pined)

(intransitive) To long, to yearn so much that it causes suffering. (yep that pretty much sums it up)

My original books to pine for post: Books to Pine For, has a wide range of titles, some have been released since its post date. Ihadn’t intended to make Books to Pine For a regular feature, but I continued to find books that caught my interest, thus, more posts where made: check out all the books to pine for posts!

I you want more information about the books listed the click the title that will take you to their Goodreads page!

Demon Princess : Reign Check by Michelle Rowen

The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry

Trance by Linda Gerber
Banished by Sophie Littlefield

13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black

Love Sucks by Melissa Francis
Possessions: The Evil Within by Nancy Holder