The Story is About   +  TIME

Debut ARC Tour?

I've been talking to a few participants of the Debut Author Challenge, and how some of them are having a hard time getting copies for review.

I understand that some of you don't have the funds to buy books yourself, and I know that libraries can be slow getting new titles in. I want everyone to be able to have a chance to participate in the challenge and to gain entries into the monthly prize packs.

So I was wondering if you (the participants of the challenge) would be interested in an arc tour?

An arc tour would consist of passing around a novel... sending it from person to person with a set number of time for each person to read the book. I am aware there are other programs like this available. This tour however is limited to 2010 Debut Author Challenge participants only.

Is this something that you might be interested in? If you would please fill out the form below. If there is enough people interested, I'll try to set up a few tours each month so that those you don't have access to them normally, will.

This is not a form to sign up for a tour, this is just for me to get an idea of how many people if any would be interested.