The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (63)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

Still working on the vlog edits! Loved everyone's feedback last week! THANK YOU!

For review:

Dream Life

by Laura Mechling
Chasing Brooklyn

by Lisa Schroeder
Mia the Magnificent

by Eileen Boggess (book 3)
Mia the Melodramatic

by Eileen Boggess (book 2)
Mia the Meek

by Eileen Boggerss (book 1)

None Bought or Swapped this week.

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual IMM post not your blog url so that it is easier to find! Thanks!

For Example:
Name: The Story
Blog URL: http://www.google.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-53.html